Sears ¡La Mejor Experiencia de Fútbol!
Lee las bases y condiciones
THE FOLLOWING PROMOTION IS INTENDED ONLY FOR LEGAL RESIDENTS IN THE UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (EXCLUDING OVERSEAS MILITARY INSTALLATIONS, PUERTO RICO AND OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES) AND SHALL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW. DO NOT PROCEED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU ARE NOT A RESIDENT IN THE UNITED STATES OR IF YOU ARE LOCATED IN AN OVERSEAS MILITARY INSTALLATION, PUERTO RICO, OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES OR FOREIGN TERRITORIES. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
Sears "Ultimate Football Experience" Sweepstakes On ESPN Deportes Radio OFFICIAL RULES
1.GENERAL. These are the official rules, (the "Official Rules") for Sears "Ultimate Football Experience" Sweepstakes on ESPN Deportes Radio, (the "Sweepstakes"). The Sweepstakes is sponsored by ESPN Deportes Radio, a division of ABC Radio Networks Assets, L.L.C (the "Sponsor/Administrator") 261 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10016, and is presented by Sears Holdings Management Corporation (the "Presenter"). All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
2.NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the United States and Washington D.C., (EXCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, U.S. RESIDENTS IF LOCATED IN AN OVERSEAS MILITARY INSTALLATIONS, PUERTO RICO AND OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES), who are 21 years old or older as of the date of entry (an "Entrant" or "You"). Employees or agents of Sponsor/Administrator and Presenter (collectively, the "Promotion Entities") and their respective parent and successor companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies, and the members of the immediate families of any of the foregoing or those persons living in the same household of such individuals are ineligible to enter or win.
3. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins 5:00 am ET September 14, 2011 and ends at 3:00pm ET October 5, 2011 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). For purposes of these Official Rules, all times are Eastern Time (ET). This Sweepstakes is made up of one entry period with one drawing in which all eligible entries are automatically entered.
4. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Sweepstakes an entrant must listen live on Wednesday's during the promotional period to either the ESPN AL Despertar from 5:00am to 8:00am ET or Zona ESPN from 1:00pm to 3:00pm ET on ESPN Deportes Radio, on-air or via streaming. On Wednesdays, 9/14, 9/21, 9/28 and 10/5, show hosts will ask listeners to be the 10th caller to the show at 1-800-DEPORTE [1-(800)-337-6783]. The 10th caller in each show at the designated times will receive a Qualifying Prize and be entered into the Grand Prize drawing. Each show (Al Despertar and Zona ESPN) will give away five (5) Qualifier Prizes over the course of the four-week Promotional Period for a total of ten (10) Qualifiers for the Grand Prize drawing.
Promotion Entities, and their respective parent, affiliate and subsidiary entities and agencies are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections, miscommunications, failed phone or computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions or technical failures, garbled or jumbled transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic, including, without limitation, the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information online, or for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, destroyed, delayed, stolen, misdirected or illegible entries. Any entry materials or data that have been tampered with or altered are void. Promotion Entities, and their respective parent, affiliate and subsidiary entities and agencies are not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, errors in the printing or posting of the offer or official rules, the selection and announcement of any winner, or the distribution of any prize. Once submitted, entries become the sole property of Sponsor/Administrator and will not be returned.
5. WINNER SELECTION: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will be selected from among the ten (10) Qualifiers on Wednesday, October 5, 2011 By participating, entrant agrees to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator/Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
6. PRIZE(S)/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE/ODDS OF WINNING: Grand Prize (1): One Grand Prize winner will receive a Sony 55" 3D LED 55EX720 (#71743). Approximate Retail Value of Grand Prize: $$2399.99.
Qualifier Prizes (10): Ten (10) Winners will each receive a $100 Sears Gift Card.
Approximate Retail Value of All Prizes: $3399.99
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER AND WILL BE BASED ON THE ACTUAL RETAIL VALUE OF THE PRIZE.
Winner is solely responsible for any and all expenses relative to participation in Sweepstakes (including acceptance of prize) not specified herein. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items. Prize is not transferable except at discretion of Sponsor. No prize substitution except at Sponsor's sole discretion due to prize unavailability for any reason and only then for prize of comparable value. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to award the actual cash equivalent of any prize in lieu of the prize itself. The prize is awarded "AS IS" and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied, (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
7. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: If potential winner does not respond to notification e-mail of prize selection within five (5) days of its transmission, or should an e-mail, after up to three (3) attempts, be returned as undeliverable, the potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. Grand Prize Winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and, where legal, Publicity Release, and W-9 form within five (5) days of the date printed on the prize notification. In the event of non-compliance with these requirements, winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner selected, time permitting.
Sponsor/Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, or suspend this Sweepstakes due to: (a) viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, fraud, technical failure or other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes; or (b) earthquake, flood, fire, storm or other natural disaster, act of God, labor controversy or threat thereof, civil disturbance or commotion, disruption of the public markets, war or armed conflict (whether or not officially declared). In such event, the prize winners may be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries received up to the time of such cancellation, termination or suspension if such a drawing is held.
Sponsor reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the sweepstakes in its sole discretion at any time with proper notice, including, but not limited to the substitution of a prize or prizes, which will become effective immediately. Material modifications shall be announced when practical. By participating in this sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these sweepstakes rules, any modifications thereof, and by all other rules imposed by Administrator/Sponsor. If due to circumstances beyond the control of Administrator/Sponsor, any event associated with this sweepstakes or the prize is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, Administrator/Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel or modify the sweepstakes and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
8. RELEASE AND PUBLICITY: By participating, Entrants release Promotion Entities, and their respective parent and successor companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies, and the employees, officers, directors and agents of any of the above organizations from any and all liability for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by participation in the Sweepstakes or the acceptance, possession or use/misuse of a prize or participation in any prize-related activities. Except as otherwise prohibited by law, by accepting prize, winner grants permission to use his/her name, address, likeness, photograph, and statements to Sponsor/Administrator, Presenter, and their respective parent and successor companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotional agencies for advertising and publicity purposes in any and all media, worldwide in perpetuity without further compensation.
10. OFFICIAL RULES/WINNERS LIST: For a copy of the Official Rules, log on to ESPNDeportesRadio.com. For a copy of the Official Winners List, (available approximately November 20, 2011) mail a self-addressed stamped envelope by March 31, 2012, to Deportes Ultimate Football Experience Winners, ESPN Radio, 261 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10016. Administrator: ESPN Radio.